Cracker Bay Drystack Boatpark
The easiest way to store your boat.
Simply contact us and ask for your boat to be launched. We’ll have it ready for you within the hour for you to step on board and GO! Simple as that. When you return, we lift your boat out, wash it down and flush the engine, then place it back in its berth.
- Double racking system for 190 craft up to 9.2m
- Unlimited launch and retrieval. No towing and waiting at the boat ramp
- Premium storage. Well-ventilated and secure
- Specially designed gantry to precision lift your boat
- Keep your craft in tip-top condition
- No anti-fouling
- Less osmosis & electrolysis
- Less fading of canopies & paintwork
- No launch ramp delays or damage
Reach out for more information on storing your boat in the Drystack Boatpark.
Your boat is carefully lifted, washed and stored.
The engine is flushed with fresh water to minimise salt corrosion.
Our expert operators are right next to the boat at all times to carefully lift and store your vessel.